It's October and time for a new craft-along. :)
During October, I will work on a craft project for the monthly theme. Around October 30, I will post my completed project. You can share a link to your project on that post or at any time during the month on this post. I will compile the links on the Craft Along with GIY page.
1. If you're a blogger, add the Craft Along with GIY icon to your post. Link the icon to this page:
2. On either this theme announcement post or my completed project post, leave a comment with a link to your project. You can link to your blog, webpage, Instagram, or anywhere else readers can see it.
Your project can be big or small. It can be in any style, goth or otherwise. The fun is in the crafting! :)
The theme for October is Black and White. As always, you can interpret this broadly.
- frame a black and white photo
- paint white bats on black shoes
- refashion a black and white stripe t-shirt
- write a story, poem or song
- share a recipe for Black Forest cake (my favorite!)
- knit a black and white scarf
- decoupage a box with black and white paper