During August, I will work on a craft project for the monthly theme. Around August 29, I will post my completed project. You can share a link to your project on that post or at any time during the month on this post. On August 31, I will compile the links on the Craft Along with GIY page.
1. If you're a blogger, add the Craft Along with GIY icon to your post. Link the icon to this page:
2. On either this theme announcement post or my completed project post, leave a comment with a link to your project. You can link to your blog, webpage, Instagram, or anywhere else readers can see it.
Your project can be big or small. It can be in any style, goth or otherwise. The fun is in the crafting! :)
The theme for August is Food and Beverage. As always, you can interpret this broadly:
- paint a bistro table for your patio
- make a coffee-themed brooch or earrings
- sew a dress from cherry print fabric
- paint a still life of fruit
- DIY a cookbook holder
- make a centerpiece for your dining table
- decorate mugs or plates
- or literally craft food and share the recipe
Or anything else related to food or beverage. Creativity is encouraged!