Time for a new craft-along! During April, I will work on a craft project for the monthly theme. Around April 28, I will post my completed project. You can share a link to your project on that post or at any time during the month on this post. On April 30, I will compile the links on the Craft Along with GIY page.
1. If you're a blogger, add the Craft Along with GIY icon to your post. Link the icon to this page:
2. On either this theme announcement post or my completed project post, leave a comment with a link to your project. You can link to your blog, webpage, Instagram, or anywhere else readers can see it.
The theme for April is that goth clubwear favorite: Khaki Pants.
I'm kidding! Just a little April Fools' Day joke. ;) As a survivor of several years of Catholic school dress code, I want nothing to do with khaki pants.
The no foolin' theme for April is Outdoors. As always, you can interpret this broadly:
- dress up your outerwear with patches or embroidery
- sew cushions for your patio chairs
- make markers for your vegetable or herb garden
- decorate a sun hat
- make a wind chime
- paint a landscape
- make a bird feeder
- refashion an old umbrella into a parasol (I'd love to see this one!)
I'm not sure what my project will be... probably something for my back yard as I am FINALLY having landscaping done. :D More on that later.